Raffles International School India Campus, established by Gomber Education Foundation, is a sprawling 26-acres campus situated at Sotanala-Behror, Rajasthan, India.The campus is beautifully landscaped with lush green gardens. It has bright and cheerful classrooms, sports and other recreational facilities which provide an environment where students can grow holistically with World Class Boarding Facilities.
- 26 Acres sprawling lush green IT Enabled, fully air-conditioned WiFi campus with World Class Infrastructure.
- Separate Safe air-conditioned hostel for Boys & Girls with CCTV Cameras.
- Mess Facility under supervision of nutritionists ensuring hygienic & nutritious food, special cook for foreign students
- All classrooms equipped with smart boards & teaching with the aid of 3D Labs
- Experiential teaching for Students from secondary school onwards to prepare for Competitive Exams-LAW, Defence, Medical, Engineering etc
- Synthetic Courts, Half Olympics Size Swimming Pool with Life Guard & special Coaches, Horse Riding are few of the 25 Sports in campus
- Student exchange programmes with Schools in UK, Singapore, Dubai & Thailand.
- Mentorship Programme & Career Counselling
- Special Attention for development of Personality, Communication Skills, Moral & Spiritual Values
- Fully equipped Labs with Trainers for ESL( English as second Language) and other foreign Languages ie; French, Japanese, Korean & Thai
- Variety of Activities- Art & Craft, Clay Modelling, Pottery, Instrumental & Vocal Music, Classical & Western Dance.
- Yoga and Art of Living Classes.