Raffles International School is glad to announce 2nd International ESL program in the month of April and October. ESL is an English language study program for nonnative speakers. Our ESL program ensures every student receives individual attention from their teachers. Students study English and also participate in the cultural, social activities of the school. The goal of an ESL program is to improve the student level of English. A test is given for initial profiling of the student. This program will aim at teaching the following: Conversational English, Grammar, Reading, Listening comprehension, writing and vocabulary.
- Activities: Students will also be introduced to other activities like Indian Dance form, Music , Art and Craft, Art of Living, Yoga, swimming Horse riding etc.
- Food: We serve healthy and hygienic food. Thai cuisine is prepared by a dedicated Thai chef, students can try Indian delicacies as well.
- Accommodation: Students get to stay in hostel 3 students in one room. Separate hostel for Boys and Girls.
- Sports: Basketball, Soccer, Tennis, Table –tennis, Cricket etc.
- Outings: Optional outings are arranged for Students over the weekend to visit nearby cities :- Jaipur(pink city of Rajasthan), Delhi(National Capital) and Taj Mahal Agra.