Admission Process and Criteria:
The School is pleased to announce / declare the admission process for the admission to classes Pre – Nursery to II for the session 2017-18.
Admission to classes Nursery, LKG, UKG, I, II will be granted on the basis of observation cum interaction. Presence of both the parents during the interview is mandatory.
Class III onwards, a formal written test will be conducted in languages (Both English & Hindi) and Maths to check the linguistic proficiency and mathematical ability of the child for assessing whether the child is suitable for the admission to the relevant class. The written test will be followed by an interaction session preferably on the same day. The entire procedure may last for about three hours; therefore parents are advised to plan their schedule accordingly.
- No Advertisement.
- On the basis of queries from interested parents, they will be given a chance to register from 1st February 2017.
- Registered will have to appear in an Entrance Exam in English, Maths & Science. Total Duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- The entrance Exam will be followed by an Interview
- For selection Minimum 50% will be the cut off & merit order will be prepared on the basis of Performance in the Entrance Exam & Interview.
- Registration of the Candidates will be done as per the fixed Criteria. Entrance Exam with minimum 60% as cut off criteria. One to One Interaction with the parent & Child.
Admission Rules and Regulations:-
- Registration processing charges & admission fee is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- After the candidate has been short listed for granting admission a Provisional Admission offer is given to the parent with a time limit of 1 week to fulfill the admission formalities. In case the parent fails to complete the formalities within the given time frame, the seat is offered to the next candidate from the waiting list.
The age of the child as on 1st April 2017 will determine the eligibility for admission to particular class. Age requirement for the classes is as under:
Application for admission
Send your request on mail or visit our campus to complete your registration and reserved your seat.
For more information, you may contact on the number listed below:
Tel: +91-1494-667777, Mob: +91-9529678001, 9529678003